Joy for Dogs provides humane and effective programs, both group classes and private, in-home training based on current research in canine behavior to teach basic cues, and prevent or resolve problem behavior in family dogs. Joy is committed to using the most up-to-date, force-free methods of training, including clicker training, to help clients’ dogs become joyful family members. I look forward to working with you and your dog!
Joy for Dogs can help with the following situations and more:
– Get your puppy started off on the right paw to becoming a well behaved member of the household.
– End your dog’s annoying habits like excessive barking, chewing, digging, biting, pulling on the leash and jumping on people.
– Teach basic obedience cues such as Come, Sit, Stay, Down, Leave It and Drop It.
– Build a better relationship with your dog by learning to communicate with her.
– Help your dog become comfortable and well socialized around other dogs.