Retired military veteran and lifelong dog lover. I use a positive approach to training, which involves using the LEAST amount of correction required to address the behavior, and plenty of rewards!
Just as people are different, no dog is the same. I assess each individual dog based on their breed, personality, and motivations to determine the best approach to training. I also work with the dog owners to customize a training plan specific to their specific needs.
My style is calm but confident, loving but firm, as I consider it essential to earn both the TRUST and RESPECT of your dog. I believe dogs are our family members and should be treated with the same care.
– Behavior Modification (barking, jumping, chewing, aggression, resource guarding, fear, leash pulling)
– Rescue Dog Rehabilitation (Family integration, socialization)
– Dog Park Orientation
– Puppy Training (obedience, housetraining/potty training, crate training, leash walking, socialization & exposure)
– Obedience Training (sit, stay, come/recall, down, off, leave it, drop, leash walking)
– Dog boarding and daycare, in-home pet care